Recent studies by Dr. Peter D’Adamon proclaim that by following specific diet and lifestyle suggestions according to your blood type will lead you to a healthier life.
People with Type O blood are most likely to suffer from allergies, asthma, and arthritis. They are also most likely to gain weight from gluten. In order to avoid this, people with Type O should abide by the following guidelines with diet, exercise, stress, and lifestyle:
1. Diet. Developing ulcers and thryoid disease is common for Type Os. They tend to produce low levels of the thyroid hormone, which causes them to often have insufficient levels of iodine. This can be fixed with a diet rich in saltwater fish and kelp. Bladder Wreck, a type of seaweed, is also an excellent choice for Type Os. This type also has a high level of stomach acid. The licorce preparation called DGL can help to reduce discomfort and healing. Because Type O is the primitive blood type, Type Os are able to eat a higher meat-based diet than other types. However, it is still recommended that Type Os consumer organic lean meats, fruits and vegetables. They should avoid dairy and wheat, as these will cause stomach problems because of their high stomach acidity.
2. Exercise. More so than any other type, weekly aerobic exercise is vital to Type Os. It is recommended that Type Os should participate an aerobic exercise for 30 to 45 minutes at least four days each week.
3. Stress. Type Os have the natural primitive “fight or flight” response in terms of stress. Because of this, Type Os are more susceptible to temper tantrums and hyperactivity. This can lead to substance abuse and impulsivity. It is recommended that Type Os follow their diet suggestions and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
4. Lifestyle. To live a healthy life as a Type O, a person should follow the following suggestions on a daily basis:
- Chew slowly and put fork down between bites of food.
- Do something physical when you feel anxious.
- Eat all meals, including snacks, while sitting at a table.
- Avoid spending money and making big decisions while stressed.
- When you crave a pleasure-related substance (alcohol, sugar, tobacco, etc.) do a physical activity instead.
- Develop a clear plan for tasks and goals in order to avoid impulsitivity.
- Gradually make lifestyle changes over time rather than attempt to accomplish everything at once.
- Participate in an aerobic exercise for 30 to 40 minutes at least four times a week.
What Makes Type O an Individual?
More by Jennifer:
6 Reasons to Start Eating Seaweed
Signs and Symptoms of IBS
Kick a Cold Before it Starts