This mega couple has been seen everywhere in the news, they’re very known as Brangelina. The media covered speculations of the two getting together during his marriage to Jennifer Aniston and all about the welcoming of their family members.
With all the news coverage, did you manage to get them all? Let’s see how much you know about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie by taking this Brangelina Trivia.
1. Did anything happen between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith? When did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie get together? How long have they been married?
2. How did Brad Pitt convince Angelina Jolie, who was an adamant advocate of adoption to have their own biological children?
3. How many of the children are adopted? What are their names? What countries were they adopted from?
4. How many of the children are biological? What are their names? Where were they born?
5. Where was Brad Pitt located as Angelina Jolie was handling the children amidst the London riots?
6. Which one of Brad Pitt’s and Angelina Jolie’s children is going to star in a movie? What is the name of the movie?
7. Did Angelina Jolie spoil the children while shopping at a toy store in London?
1. Yes, sparks were flying in the air for these two as Angelina Jolie confessed to how she fell in love with Brad Pitt in Mr. and Mrs. Smith on fox news. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been together since 2005. They’re not married, Brad Pitt is awaiting until gay marriages are legalized; however, he might reconsider since the children are curious to know why their parents aren’t married yet.
2. In Angelina Jolie’s interview with W magazine, she expressed how Brad Pitt genuinely loves their adopted children, Maddox Jolie-Pitt and Zahara Jolie-Pitt. Angelina Jolie revealed, “He stopped talking about having other kids in the other way” and further disclosed, “I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to (getting pregnant). I suddenly wanted to. It’s one of those things you can’t explain.”
3. Three of the children are adopted: Maddox Chivan from Battambang, Cambodia, Zahara Marley from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Pax Thien from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
4. Three of the children are biological: Shiloh Nouvel born in Swakopmund, Namibia, and the twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline were born in Nice, France.
5. Brad Pitt was five hours away from the family in Falmouth, Cornwall to film World War Z; he would call to check in on the children. Meanwhile, Angelina Jolie was secure with the presence of a body guard to take the children out during the London riots.
6. Maddox Jolie-Pitt is going to star in Battling Boy.
7. The answer to this question actually depends on your values. According to an insider, Angelina Jolie bought their children the toys in order to accompany them on their trip to Glasgow, Scotland. The bundle of toys are: sticker kits, tattoo transfers, craft making accessories, Play-Doh, dress-up accessories, “Ben 10” action figures, cowboy guns and a soap-making kit.
What do you think about the last answer? Did Angelina Jolie spoil their children?
Are you a Brangelina Trivia Buff?