Joe Jonas has had quite a year in 2011. The middle Jonas Brother has toured with Jay Sean and Brittney Spears and his debut solo album came out in October. Joe has had a very successful year and will continue with his success as both an actor and as a musician. There is also talk of more music coming soon with his brothers Nick and Kevin.
In the meantime, take this quiz to find out how well you know Joe Jonas.
1.What breed of dog does Joe own and what is his name?
2. Where did Joe meet Prince William for the first time?
3.What organization is Joe involved with in which he has hosted a 5k fun run?
4.Which Joe Jonas song has the line, ‘everything ain’t glitter and gold, even though it’s blinding’?
5. What awards show did Joe take a fall and continued on like nothing had happened?
6. What is Joe’s character’s name in “Hot in Cleveland?”
7. When and where did Joe receive his high school diploma?
8. What city did Joe film his “Just in Love” video?
9. What was Joe’s first Broadway production he was in?
10. What kind of blog has Joe said recently that he would love to have?
1. Joe got a rare blue English bulldog back in 2010 and named the adorable pup Winston.
2. Joe and Prince William were both in Botswana, Africa in 2010 promoting a project called Coaching for Conservation.
3. The Special Olympics is something that is close to Joe’s heart. He has been involved with this organization in trying to raise more funds and awareness.
4. These lyrics are from the song “Kleptomaniac” off of Joe’s album, “Fastlife.”
5. The “American Music Awards” back in 2007.
6. Joe plays Will, the son of Valerie Bertinelli in TV Land’s “Hot in Cleveland”. He will be making his second appearance January 25, 2012.
7. Joe was presented with his diploma during a concert in Atlanta, GA in 2008. He even had his cap and gown on stage.
8. Joe flew all the way to Paris to film his video “Just in Love.”
9. Joe wasn’t much into doing anything musically until he joined the Broadway opera, “La Boheme.”
10. Joe told the New York Times that he would love to start a food blog since he loves to cook.