Christmas is a great time to teach children the spirit of giving. Crafting is a great way for children to create beautiful gifts to give out to the special people in their lives. Doing crafts with your children is a great way to spend time with them during the holidays. This article will show you where to find ten great paper crafts for kids. The crafts included in this list will teach you how to make a hand print wreath, a standing paper tree, a wrapping paper ornament, a 3D elf character, an angel Christmas tree topper, a light up Christmas tree, a Santa face, a fingerprint craft, a fan and a 3D paper star. With these ten Christmas crafts for kids you will have enough to keep your kids busy during the holiday break and enough decorations for your entire home!
1. Hand Print Wreath – This cute arts and crafts project will help you capture the tiny hand prints of your quickly growing kids. Trace your child’s hand print several times then glue them together to create this beautiful wreath that you can save and use again.
2. Standing Paper Tree – This is such a fun Christmas craft for kids. The results of this project will amaze your child. These cute trees look great on any shelf in your home. Bunch them together or display them solo. You will be so proud of these cute paper trees.
3. Wrapping Paper Ornaments and Christmas Chain Kids Craft – Two great crafts that help you use up all your wrapping paper scraps. Adorn the tree with the cute wrapping paper ornaments or hang this awesome Christmas chain as garland throughout your home this season. Kids will have a lot of fun creating these crafts and learning to reuse and recycle in the process.
4. 3d Elf character – Teach your kids how to make this super cool 3d elf. This Christmas craft for kids is so creative. The little elves would make great shelf sitters to decorate your home with this Christmas. This project is so simple to make, just print it out, cut it out, and follow the instructions to glue it together.
5. Angel Tree Topper – Before spending $20 or more to buy a tree topper, this year let your kids make a beautiful one that will add the final touch to your Christmas tree. You will be amazed at the results of this Christmas craft for kids, it is beautiful when finished. You will want to use it year after year.
6. Light up Christmas Tree Craft – This is one of the most creative uses for construction paper and tissue that I have ever seen. I will definitly be making this beautiful trees with my son this Christmas season. Use different color tissue for different color lights.
7.Santa Face Christmas Craft – This super cute Santa craft for kids teaches them how to make this amazing Santa head with a curly white beard! Children will love this whimsical Christmas Decoration
8. Finger Print Holly Craft for kids – A great way to cherish those tiny finger prints. This easy craft requires only green and red paint and some card stock. Have your child make up enough for all of your gifts! This craft would also be great for a classroom craft for kids who are taking home a special gift this year.
9. Christmas Card Fan – Recycle old Christmas cards to make these cute fans which can be used as ornaments or holiday décor. This craft is a great way to clear out a stack of those Christmas cards while teaching your children the importance of recycling and reusing.
10. 3d Star Paper Craft for Kids – I love dltk for finding crafts for my son to do. This great Christmas craft for kids will teach your child how to make these super cute paper stars to hang around your home or on your Christmas tree this holiday season.
Your Children will learn many useful art techniques when creating some of these great Christmas crafts for kids. Merry Christmas!