Hair that is full of bounce, body and shine is coveted by many women. Bouncy hair is considered sexy hair. This bouncy, sexy hair is not difficult to achieve. In fact, there are three easy ways that can help you create bouncy hair. Check them out!
Get a Layered Cut
I’m not saying that you need to chop off six inches or more of your tresses. Simply create long layers in the hair. Hair that is all one length, whether it is short or long appears more weighed down. Think of the long layers of such bouncy haired celebs as Kim Kardashian and Blake Lively. According to Elle.com, Kim K has the fourth most requested hair in salons making her bouncy mane a hot commodity.
Frizzy hair does not create bouncy hair that makes people drool. The key to frizz-free hair is a flat cuticle. There are easy ways to help your hair cuticles lay flat:
- Use an at-home glaze every other week or once a month.
- Follow hair cleansing with a two-minute cold (cool if you can’t take it) water rinse.
- Don’t rub hair dry with a towel but wring it out and gently blot dry.
- Reduce friction on hair by covering hair at night with a silk scarf before going to sleep.
Voluminous hair that’s full of body helps to create bouncy hair. It is rare to see flat or stick straight hair that bounces when a woman walks. Here are some easy tricks to increasing the volume in hair so it will be bouncy:
- Do not use a ton of styling products on hair. Perhaps a frizz fighter, with hold and a root lifter should do the trick.
- Touch up roots by dampening them and blow drying the roots using a round brush to create lift.
- Create bouncy hair with volume using waves. Creating sexy waves gives the hair volume as well as helps create bounce.
- Use large rollers to add body and bounce. After you dry each section of hair set them in a large or jumbo Velcro or smooth roller. Blast your hair with a cold shot from the dryer to help set the curl. Remove the rollers and finger comb for bouncy loose curls or waves.
These three ways to create bouncy hair are easy to do or have done to your hair. Each has equally easy options for you to choose from to achieve hair that is full of body and bounce. Depending on the condition of your hair you may just need to add long layers or set your hair in waves to create bounce. Try these easy ways to create bouncy hair out for yourself to find out which methods work best for you.