New York City is the largest city in the United States. Finding a salad in the Big Apple can be potentially overwhelming and time consuming because there are so many eateries that offer salad. After trying an array of places, I have decided to narrow down the many restaurants to only the top 10 places to find an amazing salad in New York City.
10. Kool Bloo. New York City is home to millions of people, and out of those millions of people, there are many who are reading this article right now, looking to find a place that offers an amazing salad. If you looked for a delicious salad, look no further, as Kool Bloo is the place. Located in the heart of the big apple on 221 E. 23rd St. in between Second and Third avenues, Kool Bloo remains to be one of the best places to find a wonderful salad in the city. The fresh entree salads are amazing and are served with full sized pita bread. Delivery is available and out of the many restaurants that offer this service, Kool Bloo has one of the best. Kool Bloo is open every day from 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 a.m. but offers a 24-hour delivery and pickup service. For more information about Kool Bloo, simply call 212-679-5665 today. Kool Bloo is one of the top 10 places to find an amazing salad in NYC for 2011.
9. Carve. I don’t know how many times I have to say how much I not only appreciate, but love discovering new restaurants that offer great foods, including salad. If you are looking to enjoy an amazing salad in New York City, I definitely recommend Carve. Located in the heart of NYC on 760 Eighth Avenue at 47th Street, this place truly is a force to be reckoned with. As much as I love the sandwiches, the salads are incredible. You also get to customize and/or create your own, using an array of fresh ingredients. Delivery is available. I want to also add that the delivery service is great here. Carve is open everyday, 24 hours. Yes! 24 hours. Whether you want to eat early in the morning or late at night, you can. For more information about Carve, call 212-730-4949 today. The next time I visit the big apple, I think I am going to go to Carve to enjoy a nice salad.
8. Brooklyn Label. When it comes to enjoying amazing good, there is so much to look forward to. Not just incredible taste, but the actual presentation, as well as, quality of the food. If you are looking to enjoy an amazing salad in NYC, I definitely recommend Brooklyn Label. Located on 180 Franklin St. in Brooklyn at Java St. lies Brooklyn Label. Although I am in love with the French toast here, I have to admit that the salads here are incredibly delectable. They are also huge and you get what you pay for. The salads change from lunch to dinner, so you can expect to try new gourmet salads every time you visit. Delivery is available. Brooklyn Label is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m. and then on Saturday and Sunday this Brooklyn eatery is open from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. For more information about Brooklyn Label, call 718-389-2806 right now. I absolutely love this restaurant and I suspect you will too.
7. Cafe Medina. Recently, when visiting NYC, I had the opportunity to visit Cafe Medina. Although I was impressed with the create your own omelet option, nothing compared to their gourmet salads. Cafe Medina is on 9 E. 17th St. in between Fifth Avenue and Broadway. I absolutely love the gourmet salads here, making Cafe Medina one of the best restaurants to in the city to enjoy an amazing salad. Delivery is available. Cafe Medina is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. and then Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. For more information about Cafe Medina call 212-242-7777 today. Cafe Medina is a must visit restaurant and whether you are a NYC restaurant or even a visitor, you will love it.
6. Organique. If there were a reward for the most exciting city in the United States, it would definitely go to New York City. If you have searched all over the Big Apple for a delicious salad, search no further, as Organique is the place. In the heart of the largest city in the U.S.A. on 110 E. 23rd St. in between Park Avenue South and Lexington, Organique is the place to be. After trying so many salads in the city, I have to admit that I love this place because it offers some of the most organic, freshest ingredients of any eatery in the city. The dressings available are also great. Delivery is available. Organique is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. For more information about Organique call 212-674-2229 right now. Discover one of the best restaurants in New York City to find an amazing salad, discover Organique.
5. Soup Stop. Start spreading the news, I’m leaving today. You just got to love when Frank Sinatra sung New York New York. It is definitely one of the most exciting cities on the planet. If you are looking for a great salad, I truly recommend Soup Stop. Located on 517 Columbus Avenue in between 84th and 85th streets lies one of the best places to find an amazing salad in NYC, Soup Stop. You can create your own salad and the perk about this place is, it is only $4 per large salad. For just $3 extra, you can actually add unlimited toppings to your salad which range from fresh mozzarella cheese to kalamata olives and much more. Delivery is available. Soup Stop is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. and then on Saturday from 10 a.m. until 7 a.m. For more information about Soup Stop, call 212-496-6491 today. You can get an amazing salad at Soup Stop!
4. Trio Hot Press & Salad Bar. When it comes to choosing a great salad, there are a lot of qualities that come into play. Whether it be fresh ingredients or how the salad is prepared, the taste is highly effected as a result. One of my favorite restaurants in the big apple to enjoy an amazing salad is definitely Trio Hot Press & Salad Bar. Located in the heart of NYC on 360 Broadway St. at Franklin Street lies Trio Hot Press & Salad Bar. I love the concept of building your own salad and this amazing eatery is no exception, as it allows you to do just that. You can choose your greens, as well as, your meats, your cheese, and a dressing. Delivery is available. Trio Hot Press & Salad Bar is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. and then on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. For more information about Trio Hot Press & Salad Bar, simply call 212-334-8746 right now. The year is 2011 and the time is now frequent Trio Hot Press & Salad Bar today.
3. Just Salad on Park. Restaurants are as universal and interesting, as the people who eat in them. Imagine a concept that embraces salad as it’s primary food. Well, that concept works at Just Salad. Located on 320 Park Avenue in between 50th and 51st streets, Just Salad remains to be one of the best eateries in the big apple that offers an amazing salad. Like every place that allows you to create and/or customize your own salad, Just Salad offers that option to you. You get to choose everything from the greens to the veggies to the cheese, etc. I absolutely love the chef designed salads here, but creating salads here is always fun. What I love most about this restaurant is the fact that it has an array of great ingredients here that exceed other restaurants. Delivery is available. Just Salad is open Monday through Friday from 11:30 am until 8:30 pm and then on Saturday from 11:30 am until 4 p.m. For more information about Just Salad, simply call 212-244-1111 today. The time is now to eat at Just Salad.
2. Cranberry Deli. I have tried numerous restaurants and I have yet to come across a place exactly like this one. Located in the heart of NYC on 115 W. 45 th St. in between Sixth Avenue and Broadway lies one of the best places to enjoy an amazing salad, Cranberry Deli. With an option to create your own salad, using the freshest ingredients that range from a selective, yet relatively long list of veggies, deli meats and cheese, as well as, greens and dressing, you cannot help, but love this place. Delivery is available. The Cranberry Deli is open every day from 5 a.m. until 12 a.m. For more information about Cranberry Deli call 212-730-9495 right now. After trying so many places this year alone, Cranberry Deli remains to be one of the best eateries to find a fantastic salad in the big apple.
And the number one place in New York City to find an amazing salad is?
1. Elite Food Bar. Searching for an amazing eatery in New York City can be so time consuming, however; after trying so many places, I have discovered that the Elite Food Bar makes the best salads in the Big Apple. Located in the heart of New York City on 325 E. 48 th St. in between First and Second avenues. Not only are special salads available at this incredible eatery, but you have the choice to build your own salad too. The ingredients here are so fresh too. Delivery is available. The Elite Food Bar is open daily. For more information about The Elite Food Bar call 212-207-4000 today. The Elite Food Bar is the number one place to find an amazing salad in New York City for 2011 and there are many reasons why. If you haven’t had the opportunity to visit the Elite Food Bar, you are truly missing out.